The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
I am honored and Thank you Prajakta of An Armchair Perfectionist for nominating me for this award. Prajakta has a lovely blog that includes poetry, fiction and self-expression about life and her life in India.
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions.
My questions from Prajakta:
- A superpower you wish you had. Besides being able to heal what is wrong with the world like pollution of the air, land and sea and human suffering, I would like to be able to travel the world and drop in on some of the sisterhood and see all the great sights I have dreamed about.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Any experiences? I think there could be spirits in the world. I have read stories about people leaving a sign for their loved ones to find to let them know they are all right. After our cat Angel died I thought I saw here running into the living room. I would be happy if she was at peace somewhere in our house.
- Who is your most favourite person in the world? I don’t know, pretty hard to say. There are many people I admire very much: Gloria Steinem, Anne Lemott, Elizabeth Warren and after I publish this I will probably think of someone else.
- Introduce a great plot twist in the world we live in. Suddenly all people who are making wars and killing people for religious or political differences will be struck with the realization that we are all connected and every human whether man or woman has rights to be free and pursue their own destinies without anyone dictating to them how they should live or what their role is in life.
- Link up your best/favourite post from your blog. Well I do have over 100 of them but this was a short fiction I attempted: The Chronicle of Aine Part I.
I nominate these wonderful people for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award: ( I wanted to pick people outside the US with whom I feel a connection or sisterhood)
LucileDeGodoy for a visit to Amsterdam and a lovely blog about current topics, beautiful photos and proverbs. Lucile is very warm , gracious and writes thoughtful comments and responses.
LINDAGHILL for a visit to Canada. Linda has two blogs that include her fiction writing and she is a wonderful host of One Liner Wednesday and Stream of Consciousness Saturday. She is very welcoming and encourages us to read each others posts and she always comments on everyone elses.
Flaming English by Anna Nolan for a trip to England and some humorous lessons in grammar. Anna is very sweet and friendly as well so don’t be intimidated by the word grammar.
Hariod Brawn at contentedness.net to Glastonbury England and an interesting blog about spiritual and philosophical topics. Hariod is very supportive and thoughtful of other bloggers as well.
Capsule Creations another blogger from England who is an independent and modern young woman who likes to share some interesting and entertaining glimpses into her life and has been warm and gracious with her comments and responses.
My Questions for You:
1. Who in the world would you like to meet?
2. Where in the world would you like to travel or do you have a favorite place you have already been?
3. What kind of trips do you like the best? By car, boat, train or plane?
4. Do you think letter writing is a lost art and do you like to receive letters?
5. What woman do you most admire past or present?
Hope you enjoy and thanks sister bloggers of the world! ❤